Jayco Comet Motor Home Class B RVs For Sale
The Jayco Comet Class B gas motorhome will wow you with its nimble handling and compact size. This camper van is under 18 feet in overall length so it will be easier than ever to park in the city or cruise the countryside!
Some stand-out features include an Aqua-Hot hydronic water and heating system, a 32" overhead TV to keep you entertained on rainy days, and a portable induction cooktop for preparing meals on the go. There is also a convenient wet bath onboard, as well as a convertible sofa bed to enjoy a great night's rest after traveling all day. The Comet sits on a durable RAM ProMaster 1500 cargo van, and includes a 3.6L V6 24V VVT 276 HP engine to power your many excursions.
Sometimes the best things in life come in small packages, like the Comet Class B gas motorhome by Jayco!
Jayco Comet Class B gas motorhome 18C highlights: Wet Bath 10' Thule Awing with ... more about Comet 18C
Sleeps 2 Length 17 ft 10 in Ext Width 6 ft 11 in Ext Height 9 ft 3 in Int Height 6 ft 2 in Interior Color Harvest Exterior Color Granite GVWR 8550 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 21 gals Grey Water Capacity 24 gals Black Water Capacity 4.8 gals Tire Size LT225/75R16E Generator Onan 2,800W Fuel Type Ga Engine 3.6L V6 24V VVT Chassis RAM ProMaster 1500 Cargo Van Horsepower 276 hp Fuel Capacity 24 gals Wheelbase 136 in Torque 250 ft-lb Refrigerator Type Refrigerator/Freezer Refrigerator Size 3 cu ft Cooktop Burners 1 Shower Size 25" x 43" Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Type Aqua Hot GEN 1 Hydronic AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info Overhead 32" TV Awning Info 10' Thule with LED Light Strip Gross Combined Weight 12000 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Standard Features (2024)
- RAM® ProMaster 1500 cargo van with 136 in. wheelbase
- GVWR- 8,550 lb.
- GCWR- 12,000 lb.
- 3.6L V6 24V VVT 276HP engine with 250 ft.-lb. torque
- 9-speed automatic 948TE transmission
- 180-amp alternator
- LT225/75R 16E tires
- Aluminum wheels
- 3,500 lb. rear hitch receiver with dual 4/7 pin connector
- 12V chassis battery
- 24 gal. fuel tank (gas)
- 10.1 in. Uconnect® 5 NAV infotainment center with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Power folding/heated side-view mirrors
- Push-button start
- ParkView® rear backup camera with dynamic gridlines
- Blind spot monitoring with rear cross path detection
- LaneSense® lane departure warning with lane keep assist
- Forward collision warning with active braking
- Crosswind assist
- Electronic stability control
- Pedestrian/cyclist emergency braking
- Traffic sign information
- Drowsy driver detection
- Rain-sensitive windshield wipers
- Automatic high-beam headlights
- Cruise control
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Wireless charging pad
- Power windows and door locks
- Privacy shades for cab windows
- Remote keyless entry
- LED-lit running boards for cab and entry doors
- Chrome grille package
- Onan® 2,800W generator
- 1,000W inverter
- (2) 12V AGM house batteries
- House battery disconnect switch
- 30-amp electrical service with detachable power cord
- (2) 120V exterior outlets
- Side port solar prep
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- LED-lit holding tank valves
- Gravity water fill
- Winterization drain system
- 12V demand water pump
- Water filtration system
- Outside shower
- Custom-molded ABS interior wall panels
- Soft-touch vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity LED ceiling lights
- Residential vinyl flooring
- Interior command center
- Side screen door with magnetic and zipper close offs
- Sliding vented windows
- Decorative window valances with day/night roller shades
- Rear magnetic privacy shades
- Removable privacy shade for sliding door window
- Adjustable table with multiple mounts
- Seatbelts for driver/passenger seats and select cab locations
- 32 in. Overhead TV
- JBL® Flip 5 removable wireless Bluetooth speaker
- 3 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer
- Portable induction cooktop
- Stainless-steel sink with cover
- Pressed countertops
- 54 in. sofa converts to 54 in. x 72 in. bed
- Bathroom wardrobe
- Shower with magnetic curtain surround
- Aqua View® SHOWERMI$ER™ water management system
- Cassette toilet
- Medicine cabinet with mirror
- Powered roof vent in bathroom
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
Customer Value Package
- Thule® patio awning with LED light strip
- Aqua-Hot® GEN-1 hydronic water and heating system
- Swivel passenger seat with 6-way adjustment
- Winegard® Connect 2.0 4G/Wi-Fi/digital TV antenna
- 13,500 BTU Coleman®-Mach® 10 air conditioner
- Hellwig helper spring
- 200W roof-mounted solar panel with dual controller
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.