Jayco Granite Ridge Motor Home Class C RVs For Sale
Head off on adventure with the Granite Ridge Class C gas motorhome by Jayco! You will love the features that make this coach off-road ready, like the Ford transit 350HD all-wheel drive chassis, all-terrain tires, and the JRide handling package!
Two inch thick walls and enclosed holding tanks means you can enjoy four seasons of camping, and there is storage space galore for all your gear. You'll also find a 360W roof mounted solar panel, a 3.9kWh 12V lithium battery, and a 2,000W inverter for all your off-grid and power needs. When you're not out exploring, you'll be comforted inside with cassette screens and night shades, an all-in-one wet bath, and comfortable twin beds that convert to a king-size bed!
Choose the Granite Ridge Class C gas motorhome by Jayco and see where your next journey takes you!
Granite Ridge 22T
Jayco Granite Ridge Class C gas motorhome 22T highlights: Wet Bath Convection ... more about Granite Ridge 22T
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 22 ft 11 in Ext Width 7 ft 1 in Ext Height 11 ft 1 in Int Height 6 ft 8 in Interior Color Oakley Exterior Color With or Without Standard Graphics GVWR 11000 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 53 gals Grey Water Capacity 51 gals Black Water Capacity 4.8 gals Tire Size LT225/75R16E Generator Onan 2,800W Gas Fuel Type Gas Chassis Ford Transit 350HD AWD Horsepower 310 hp Fuel Capacity 31 gals Wheelbase 156 in Available Beds Twin Bed with King Conversion Torque 400 ft-lb Refrigerator Type 12V Refrigerator Size 5.3 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Shower Size 30" x 30" LP Tank Capacity 6 gal. Water Heater Type Aqua Hot 125G Hydronic AC BTU 13500 btu Basement Storage 60 cu. ft. Gross Combined Weight 15000 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Granite Ridge Features:
Standard Features (2024)
- Ford® Transit 350HD AWD chassis
- 156 in. wheelbase
- GVWR - 11,000 lb.
- GCWR- 15,000 lb.
- 3.5L EcoBoost V6 310 HP engine with 400 ft-lb. torque
- 10-speed transmission
- 3.73 limited slip axle
- 250-amp alternator
- Matte black aluminum wheels
- Power anti-lock brakes with power steering
- (2) 12V AGM chassis batteries (70 amp-hr)
- 31 gal. fuel tank (gas)
- 12 in. SYNC 4 HD/NAV/IACC multi-function display
- 4-way swivel driver and passenger seats
- Tilt and telescoping steering wheel
- Power-adjusting, heated side-view mirrors
- Intelligent adaptive cruise control
- Lane-keeping system
- Forward collision warning
- Pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking (AEB)
- Post-collision braking
- SOS Post Crash Alert System™
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Safety Canopy® side-curtain airbags
- Ford® AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (roll stability control)
- Side wind stabilization
- Hill start assist
- SecuriLock® passive anti-theft system with engine immobilizer
- Autolocking drive away with crash unlocking
- Remote keyless entry
- FordPass™ Connect
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Rain-sensing wiper system
- Automatic high-beam headlights
- Wiper-activated headlights
- Power windows and door locks
- Privacy shades for cab windows
- StrongholdVBL™ vacuum-bond laminated roof, floor and sidewalls
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-8 max walls)
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass roof
- Fiberglass exterior walls with partial paint and vinyl graphics
- Heated garage with L-track and (2) 120V charging ports
- Roof rack
- Collapsible exterior ladder
- Daytime running headlamps
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Winegard® Connect 2.0 4G/Wi-Fi/digital TV antenna
- Onan® 2,800W gas generator with auto-gen start
- Portable solar plug
- 30-amp electrical service with detachable power cord
- 120V exterior outlet
- 6 gal. propane tank (20 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- LED-lit holding tank valves
- Winterization drain system
- 12V demand water pump
- Water filtration system
- Outside shower
- Custom-molded ABS cab-over with storage
- Soft-touch vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity LED ceiling lights
- Residential vinyl flooring
- Firefly Multiplex system - wall-mounted touchscreen and mobile app for total coach control
- 13,500 BTU air conditioner
- Aqua-Hot® 125G hydronic water and heating system
- Cassette screens and night shades
- JBL® Flip 5 removable wireless Bluetooth speaker
- Adjustable table with multiple mounts
- 5.3 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- Induction cooktop
- Convection microwave
- Stainless steel sink
- Pressed countertops
- (2) twin-size beds with filler cushion converts to king-size bed
- All-in-one wet bath with shower and cassette toilet
- Powered roof vent in wet bath
- Shower with curtain surround
- Medicine cabinet with mirror
- Seatbelts for driver/passenger seats and select cab locations
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
Customer Value Package
- JRide®: Computer-balanced driveshaft, heavy-duty rear stabilizer bar, standard front stabilizer bar, Hellwig® helper springs and rubber isolation body mounts
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass front cap
- Van Compass™ front and rear lift kit
- 3.9kWh 12V lithium battery
- 2,000W inverter
- 360W roof mounted solar panel with dual controller
- All-terrain tires
- Backup camera
- Aqua View® SHOWERMI$ER™ water management system
- Internal holding tanks
- 32 in. Smart LED HD TV with cab and bedroom mounts
- Starlink satellite internet system
- 14 ft. patio awning
- 7 ft. rear awning
- Pull-out exterior kitchen
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.