Jayco Greyhawk XL Motor Home Super C - Diesel RVs For Sale
This new Jayco Greyhawk XL Super C diesel motorhome combines comfort and amenities with power and durability to create a luxury meets off-road feeling! The Ford F550 4x4 chassis will take you to new destinations.
Experience a powerful, smooth and comfortable journey where ever you go thanks to the 6.7L power stroke V8 turbo diesel engine with block heater and the Ford AdvanceTrac with RSC (roll stability control). The Ford SYNC 3 infotainment center with navigation will keep you on the right path. You will have all that you need in the interior and then some with features like a pop-up charging station in the kitchen with 120V outlets and USB ports.
No matter what the terrain is, this Jayco Greyhawk XL Super C diesel motorhome can take you there!
Greyhawk XL 32U
Jayco Greyhawk XL Super C diesel 32U highlights: Bunk Over Cab Private Bedroom ... more about Greyhawk XL 32U
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Slides 2 Length 34 ft 2 in Ext Width 8 ft 5 in Ext Height 12 ft Int Height 7 ft Interior Color Stillwater Hitch Weight 12000 lbs GVWR 19500 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 42.5 gals Grey Water Capacity 31 gals Black Water Capacity 31 gals Tire Size 245/70R19.5 Furnace BTU 3000 btu Generator Onan 6,000W Fuel Type Diesel Engine 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel Chassis Ford F550 4x4 Horsepower 330 hp Fuel Capacity 67 gals Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds RV King Torque 825 ft-lb Refrigerator Type 12V Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Shower Size 30" x 36" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 56 lb Water Heater Capacity 10 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric AC BTU 15000 btu Basement Storage 58 cu. ft. TV Info LR LED HD Smart TV, Ext. LED HD Smart TV Awning Info 20' Electric with LED Lights Gross Combined Weight 31500 lbs Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Greyhawk XL Features:
Standard Features (2024)
Standard Driving Equipment
- Ford® F550 4X4 chassis
- GVWR - 19,500 lb.
- GCWR - 31,500 lb.
- 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Turbo diesel engine with block heater - 330 HP at 2,400 RPM and 825 ft. lb. torque at 2,000 RPM
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- 332-amp alternator
- G-rated tires- 245/70R19.5
- Steel wheels with matte black liners
- 12,000 lb. rear hitch receiver
- 7-pin plug
- Ford® AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (roll stability control) and trailer sway control
- Integrated trailer brake controller
- Single chassis battery (750 CCA 78 AH)
- Dual fuel tanks (26.5 gal. and 40 gal.)
- 2 in. rear lift
- Ford® SYNC® 3 infotainment center with navigation
- Audible lane departure warning
- Pre-Collision Assist® with automatic emergency braking (AEB)
- SOS Post Crash Alert System™
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Safety Canopy® system with roll-fold side-curtain airbags
- Remote keyless entry and perimeter anti-theft alarm
- SecuriLock® anti-theft ignition
- Quad dual-beam halogen headlights
- Rainlamp wiper activated headlights
- Remote start
- Adjustable gas/brake pedals
- Individual tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Cruise control
- Power windows and door locks
- Auxiliary start switch
- 8-way power driver seat
- Tilt steering wheel
Standard Exterior Equipment
- StrongholdVBL™ roof, floor and sidewalls
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-5 max walls)
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass roof
- Fiberglass side wings
- Fiberglass exterior walls with partial paint and vinyl graphics
- Entrance door with industry’s largest travel-view window
- Electric-powered entrance step with integrated house battery compartment
- Slideout awning(s)
- Exterior LED HD Smart TV with (2) high-output, marine-grade exterior speakers
- Lockable storage compartments with slam latches
- Third brake light
- Roof ladder
- Prep for satellite dish
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Winegard 2.0 Wi-Fi/4G antenna
- (2) 6V AGM house batteries
- Transfer switch with reverse polarity protection
- 50-amp electrical service
- 16.5 gal. propane tank (56 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- Exterior utility center
- Winterization drain system
- Black tank flush
- Outside shower
- 12V demand water pump
- Water filtration system
Standard Interior Equipment
- Custom-molded ABS surround in cab-over area
- Overhead bunk with 750 lb. capacity and safety net
- Privacy curtain for cab area
- 84 in. interior ceiling height with padded vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity recessed LED ceiling lights
- LED-lit fascia
- Hardwood cabinet doors and drawer fronts
- Deluxe hidden cabinet hinges
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Blackout night roller shades
- 30,000 BTU auto-ignition furnace
- 10 gal. gas/electric water heater
- Jayco-exclusive, easy-operation legless dinette table
- 2-point lap safety belts in all designated seating locations
- Car seat tethers (select floorplans)
- 10 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- Furrion® all-in-one cooktop and oven
- Residential-size microwave
- Recessed stainless steel kitchen sink with sink covers
- Solid-surface kitchen countertops
- Decorative kitchen backsplash
- Pop-up charging station in kitchen with 120V outlets and USB ports
- Walk-around, king-size bed with bedspread and nightstands
- USB port and wireless charging in nightstands
- Large wardrobes
- Shower with decorative surround, glass door, skylight and light
- Recessed stainless steel bathroom sink
- Porcelain toilet with foot flush
- Powered roof vent in bathroom with wall switch
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
Customer Value Package
- JRide Plus®: Computer-balanced driveshaft, heavy-duty rear stabilizer bar, standard front stabilizer bar, Hellwig® helper springs, rubber isolation mounts
- One-piece, seamless fiberglass front cap
- Automotive-bonded panoramic window in front cap with power shade
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- Frameless windows
- Electric patio awning with LED lights
- Onan® 6,000W generator with auto-gen start
- 2,000W inverter
- 15,000 BTU A/C with heat pump
- 200W solar panel with dual controller and second house battery
- Firefly Multiplex system - wall-mounted touchscreen and mobile app for total coach control
- LED HD Smart TV in living area
- Power theater seating
- LED HD Smart TV in bedroom
- 15 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- Dual A/C units with power management system
- Aluminum rims
- Folding windshield sun shade
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.