Jayco Precept Motor Home Class A RVs For Sale
The Precept Class A gas motorhome by Jayco may come in under 40 feet, but it won't leave you wanting for luxury. This mid-size coach features new exterior graphics package that is sure to turn heads, and the JRIDE Plus that provides outstanding stability and handling.
The interior includes hardwood cabinet doors and drawers, decorative kitchen backsplash, and LED-lit solid surface countertops for added luxury. The automatic hydraulic leveling jacks will make set-up a breeze, and you can relax under the electric patio awning when everything is unloaded. These motorhomes also include the JAYCOMMAND coach control system that will allow you to easily control lights, awnings, tank levels, and more!
The open road is yours for the taking in a Precept Class A gas motorhome by Jayco!
Jayco Precept Class A gas motorhome 31UL highlights: Rear Private Bedroom Sony ... more about Precept 31UL
Sleeps 5 Slides 3 Length 33 ft Ext Width 8 ft 5 in Ext Height 12 ft 10 in Int Height 7 ft Interior Color Dover, Modern Farmhouse Exterior Color Standard Graphics, Full Body Paint; Alpine, Denali, Everest Hitch Weight 5000 lbs Gross Weight 22000 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 72 gals Grey Water Capacity 40 gals Black Water Capacity 50 gals Tire Size 235/80R22.5G Furnace BTU 30000 btu Generator 5,500-Watt Onan Marquis Gold Genset Fuel Type Gasoline Engine 7.3L V8 Chassis Ford F53 Horsepower 350 hp Fuel Capacity 80 gals Wheelbase 228 in Available Beds RV King Torque 468 ft-lb Refrigerator Type Residential Refrigerator Size 21 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Shower Size 30" x 36" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 16.5 gals Water Heater Capacity 10 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric AC BTU 28500 btu Basement Storage 108 cu. ft. TV Info LR 50" LED HD Smart TV on Lift, BR LED HD Smart TV, Ext. LED HD Smart TV Awning Info 16' Electric with LED Lights Gross Combined Weight 26000 lbs Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Standard Features (2023)
Standard Driving Equipment
- Ford® F53 chassis
- GVWR- 22,000 lb. (31UL, 34B, 34G) 24,000 lb. (36A, 36C)
- GCWR- 26,000 lb. (31UL, 34B, 34G), 30,000 lb. (36A, 36C)
- 7.3L V-8 350 HP engine with 468 ft.-lb. torque
- 6-speed automatic TorqShift® transmission with overdrive and tow haul mode
- 210-amp alternator
- G-rated highway tires- 235/80R22.5 (31UL, 34B, 34G), 255/80R22.5 (36A, 36C)
- Front and rear disc, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- 5,000 lb. rear hitch receiver with dual connector and 7-pin plug
- 12V chassis battery
- 80 gal. fuel tank
- 120-in. panoramic windshield - largest in the industry
- 6-power and swivel driver and passenger seats
- Soft-touch, vinyl-wrapped automotive dash
- Tilt steering wheel
- A/C and cruise control
- Power front privacy shade with manual privacy shades
Standard Exterior Equipment
- StrongholdVBL™ roof, floor and sidewalls
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-8 max walls)
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass front and rear caps
- One-piece, seamless, crowned fiberglass roof
- Fiberglass exterior walls with vinyl graphics
- Entrance door with industry’s largest travel-view window
- Electric-powered entrance step
- Lockable, pass-through storage compartments with metal slam latches
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- 16.5 gal. propane tank (56 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Exterior utility center
- Winterization drain system
- Outside shower
- 12V demand water pump
- Transfer switch with reverse polarity protection
- (2) 6V AGM (220Ah) house batteries on slide out tray
- 190W solar panel with dual controller
- Third brake light
Standard Interior Equipment
- JAYCOMMAND™ powered by Firefly
- 84 in. interior ceiling height with padded vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity, recessed LED ceiling lights
- LED-lit hardwood fascia
- Hardwood cabinet doors and drawers
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Jayco-exclusive, easy-operation legless dinette table
- 2-point lap safety belts in all designated seating locations
- 30,000 BTU auto-ignition ducted furnace
- Furrion® electric fireplace (34B, 34G, 36C)
- Prep for satellite dish
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax and video selector switch
- Winegard 2.0 Wi-Fi/4G antenna
- Residential refrigerator
- Furrion® all-in-one cooktop and oven
- Residential-size microwave
- Decorative kitchen backsplash
- Water filtration system
- Shower with decorative surround, glass door, skylight and light
- Stainless steel bathroom sink
- Porcelain toilet with foot flush
- Powered roof vent in bathroom with wall switch
- Walk-around King-size bed with bedspread and nightstands
- USB port and wireless charging in nightstands
- LED HD Smart TV in bedroom
- Under-bed storage (select models)
- Large wardrobes
- Bunks with industry-exclusive 300 lb. capacity each (36A)
- Wall-mounted tablet holder in each bunk (36A)
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- JRIDE® PLUS: Computer-balanced driveshaft, Bilstein® steering stabilizer, Koni® shocks, variable-rate front and rear jounce bumpers, heavy-duty front and rear stabilizer bars, 22.5 in. Michelin® tires
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- Frameless windows
- 15,000 BTU A/C unit with heat pump and second 13,500 BTU A/C unit
- Exterior entertainment center with outside speakers, LED HD Smart TV mounted on swivel bracket and single-disc DVD/FM radio
- Electric patio awning with LED lights
- Slide out awning(s)
- Onan® Marquis Gold Genset 5,500-watt gas generator with auto-gen start
- 1,200-watt inverter
- 50-amp electrical service
- 10 ga;/ gas/electric water heater
- Sony® infotainment center with Apple® CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Backup and side-view cameras
- Removable driver/passenger cockpit table
- LED-lit, solid-surface kitchen countertops with integrated stainless steel sink and sink covers
- LED HD Smart TV in living area
- Day/night roller shades in living area
- Drop-down overhead bunk in cab area with 750 lb. capacity
- Combination washer/dryer (34B, 34G, 36A)
- Stackable washer/dryer (36C)
- Power theater seating (N/A 34B) (STD 34G, 36C)
- 12 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.