Jayco Solstice Motor Home Class B RVs For Sale
The Solstice Class B gas motorhomes are built on an all-wheel Ford Transit 350HD chassis in addition to the JRide handling package for a smooth ride where ever you go! And if you choose the optional Li Package, you can plan to go off-grid and off-road for even more adventure!
The interiors are designed with the best features including Tecnoform European-style, high-gloss cabinetry, the Firefly total coach control system, and a power rear sofa for high-end luxury to the van life. Go off the grid with an Onan 2800W generator with auto-gen start, and enjoy clean water with the water filtration system. Sliding vented windows allow you to enjoy some fresh air without having to walk outside for it.
Start traveling in true comfort with a Jayco Solstice Class B gas motorhome!
Jayco Solstice Class B gas motorhome 21B highlights: Wet Bath Rear Power Sofa ... more about Solstice 21B
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 22 ft Ext Width 7 ft 2 in Ext Height 10 ft Int Height 6 ft 6 in Interior Color Crown Point Exterior Color Silver GVWR 11000 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 24 gals Grey Water Capacity 14 gals Black Water Capacity 16 gals Tire Size 205/75R16C BSW All Season Furnace BTU 17000 btu Generator Onan 2800W Fuel Type Gasoline Engine 3.5L EcoBoost V6 Chassis Ford Transit AWD 350HD Horsepower 310 hp Fuel Capacity 25 gals Wheelbase 148 in Torque 400 ft-lb Refrigerator Size 5.3 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Shower Size 25" x 46" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs. Water Heater Type Truma Combi Eco Plus AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info LR 24" LED HD Smart TV Awning Info Carefree Armless with LED Lights Gross Combined Weight 13000 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Standard Features (2024)
- Ford® Transit AWD 350HD
- 148 in. wheelbase
- GVWR - 11,000 lb.
- GCWR- 13,000 lb.
- 3.5L EcoBoost V6 310 HP engine with 400 ft-lb. torque
- 10-speed transmission
- 3.73 limited slip axle
- 250 amp alternator
- 205/75R16C BSW all-season tires
- Aluminum wheels
- Heavy-duty trailer tow package with dual 4/7 pin connector
- (2) 12V AGM chassis batteries (70 amp-hr)
- 25 gal. fuel tank (gas)
- 12 in. SYNC 4 HD/NAV/IACC multi-function display
- Power-adjusting side-view mirrors
- 360° camera with split view and front camera washer
- Rear-view camera with trailer hitch assist
- Backup camera displayed in rear-view mirror
- Blind spot assist 1.0 with trailer coverage and cross-traffic alert
- Intelligent adaptive cruise control
- Lane-keeping system
- Front, side and reverse sensing systems
- Forward collision warning
- Pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking (AEB)
- Post-collision braking
- SOS Post Crash Alert System™
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Safety Canopy® side-curtain airbags
- Ford® AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (roll stability control)
- Side wind stabilization
- Hill start assist
- SecuriLock® passive anti-theft system with engine immoblizer
- Autolocking drive away with crash unlocking
- Remote keyless entry
- FordPass™ Connect
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Rain-sensing wiper system
- Automatic high-beam headlights
- Wiper-activated headlights
- Power windows and door locks
- Privacy shades for cab windows
- Fiberglass running boards for cab and entry doors
- Keyless entry pad
- Daytime running headlamps
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Onan® 2,800W generator with auto-gen start
- 200W roof-mounted GoPower® solar panel with integrated control panel
- Portable solar plug
- 1,000W inverter
- (2) 12V AGM house batteries
- House battery disconnect switch
- 30-amp electrical service with detachable power cord
- (2) 120V exterior outlets
- 6 gal. propane tank (20 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Heated grey holding tank (12V pad)
- LED-lit holding tank valves
- Black tank flush
- Winterization drain system
- 12V demand water pump
- Water filtration system
- Outside shower
- Custom-molded ABS interior wall panels
- Soft-touch vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity LED ceiling lights
- Tecnoform® European-style, high-gloss cabinetry
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Residential vinyl flooring
- Firefly total coach control system with wall-mounted touchscreen and mobile app
- 120V Coleman®-Mach® 10 13,500 BTU air conditioner
- Powered roof vent in living area
- Side screen door with magnetic and zipper close offs
- Sliding vented windows
- Rear screen door with roll-up and black-out capabilities
- Removable privacy shade for sliding door window
- 24 in. LED HD TV
- JBL® Flip 5 removable wireless Bluetooth speaker
- Adjustable table with multiple mounts and fold-down work station
- 5.3 cu.ft. 12V refrigerator
- 2-burner gas cooktop
- Convection microwave
- Stainless steel sink
- Solid-surface kitchen countertop
- Power sofa converts to 68 in. x 76 in. bed
- Shower with magnetic curtain surround
- Aqua View® SHOWERMI$ER™ water management system
- Toilet with foot flush
- Medicine cabinet with mirror
- Powered roof vent in bathroom
- Seatbelts for driver/passenger seats and select cab locations
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- JRIDE®: Hellwig® helper springs, rear Koni® shocks
- Carefree® armless motion sensing patio awning with LED light strip
- Truma Combi Eco Plus water heater and furnace
- 4-way swivel driver and passenger seats
- Winegard® Connect 2.0 4G/Wi-Fi/digital TV antenna
- Starlink satellite internet system with KING Jack™ antenna IPO Winegard Connect 2.0
- Li package
- 48V-210 amp hour smart lithium battery providing 10KW hours of power IPO 2,800W generator
- Auto engine start with high idle
- 3,500W inverter IPO 1,000W inverter
- 2nd 48V alternator dedicated to lithium battery
- Trickle charge solar panel for chassis battery
- Timberline hydronic heating system IPO Truma Combi Eco Plus water heater and furnace
- 48V Coleman®-Mach® 10 13.5K BTU air conditioner IPO 120V Coleman®-Mach® 10 13.5K BTU air conditioner
- 1-burner induction cooktop IPO 2-burner gas cooktop
- No propane - all-electric coach
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.